Are you interested in sharing your experience as a CGA with future members? The Association is on the lookout for members who are willing to participate in recruitment activities. The opportunities range from discussing the benefits of the designation at speaker events in high schools or universities, or participating in networking activities, business case competitions and job shadow programs.
Some of the opportunities include:
- CSI Career Scene Investigation presentations – CGAs discuss the opportunities and cool jobs offered by the designation.
- Guest Lectures
- Panelists at Employer Forums
- Judges – Case Competitions
- “Day In a life of a CGA” – Job Shadow Projects
- Speakers at sponsorship events – ie. Etiquette Dinners
- Speakers at information sessions
- Social events/mixers – members – bowling, golfing with CGA Candidates
- Speakers/panelists for Internationally educated events/classes – discuss path to CGA and Career in Canada
- Speakers at sponsorship events – IE Oil & Gas Conferences
- Speakers at employer information sessions
Volunteers are at the heart of the CGA Association. Volunteer opportunities provide the perfect place to network, pass on information and experience, and give back to your community. If you have any questions about volunteering with CGA Alberta or are interested in the above opportunities, please email email@example.com with “Recruitment Volunteer Activities” in the subject line.